King Cobra Racing & Distribution Ltd. is a UK based company and complies with UK consumer law, this includes the Distance Selling Regulations which give you the right to return any goods or cancel an order within 7 days. Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Website Pricing Policy
Here at KCR we strive to have the best prices in the UK for all of the items that we currently stock. We also wish to remain profitable enough to stay in business which will enable us to support our customers and provide quality after sales service. We have implemented a pricing structure to achieve these goals.
Price matching - Every product on our site has its price clearly displayed. We want to give you the best pricing on the Internet. If you find an online retailer that carries the same item at a lower price (including shipping costs) and is in stock, we will strive to match or beat that price. Please note that our price matching policy is not retroactive and we reserve the right to refuse.
We have an RRP list price for all items based on a target retail profit margin. This list price will be quoted for all phone, email or other enquiries.
Mostly discounted web prices are shown on this website, along with the percentage saving.
Our list prices are subject to change at anytime for many reasons.
All prices displayed on our website are strictly for sales placed through our web shop checkout.
Web orders are structured for efficient data processing which minimizes our work load, this is why we pass on a discount to web customers.
We welcome all phone calls for inquires or to give advice and more information.
KCR is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. If we send you an e-mail in the future, it will only be in relation to your account/orders, as we do not pass your information to any third parties.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. For online transactions we do not collect your credit card details - these are handled exclusively by our payment provider. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘King Cobra Distribution’ or "KCR" or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Bank Street, Rawtenstall, Lancashire, BB4 6QS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
·From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All credit and debit card payments both online and by telephone are processed safely and securely by either SagePay or PayPal. Online transaction information is not stored or known by the KCR website, nor is it available to KCR personnel. Our payment systems are securely encrypted and achieve the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) and adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that customer's details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
Website Usage Disclaimer
Cdisclaims damages of any kind, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties implied or otherwise relating to use of this site. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
Copyright © 2013
All pictures, material, code, and descriptions are the property of King Cobra Distribution Ltd. They may not be copied and used for commercial purposes without the express permission of these parties.