September 2019 - The new XS5 Max is now available.
The XS5 MAX follows the modern mid-engined supercar styling from the original XS5 but with Max proportions. As this is a Max-Pro chassis it features the following enhancements:
- Barracuda Tune Pipe
- 7075 alloy Max chassis
- Alloy Shock Bodies
- Alloy Engine Carrier Plate
- Alloy Rear Chassis Stiffener
- Ball Bearing Ackerman Plate
- Alloy Lay Shaft Carrier
- 7075 Alloy Front and Rear Wide Multi-Hole Shock Towers
- Front and Rear Alloy Wishbone Holders
- Front LSD Differential
- Centre lock Bar
- Rear Open Differential
The XS5 Max Pro comes as a rolling chassis with a basic decal set including the window frames and the lights.The optional Graphic Decal Set includes the racing style colored graphics as shown on the photos. Just add RC gear, engine and a big smile!
- Length: 1010mm
- Width: 480mm
- Overall Height: 325mm
- Ground Clearance: 25 - 42mm
- Weight: 14.8kg
- Wheelbase: 610 - 620mm adjustable
- Trackwidth: 410mm
- Chassis Material: 7075 Grade Anodized Aluminium. 4mm
- Suspension: Non-Parallel Non-Line Independent
- Caster Angle: 14 Degrees. Adjustable from 6 to 16 with optional parts.
- Camber Angle: Adjustable
- Toe Angle: In-Board and Out-Board Adjustable.
- Anti-Squat: 3 Degrees. Adjustable via inserts.
- Rear Squat: 5 Degrees. Adjustable via inserts.
- Kickup: 8 to 10 degrees Adjustable
- Shock Absorbers: Oil Filled Coil Overs with High Pressure Cell System.
- Transmission: Full Time 4WD with Front LSD, Locked Centre and Comp Rear Differential.
- Gear Ratio: 7.88:1 with 18 ratios available from 7.44 to 10.67
Supplied as a Race Roller and requires the following items to complete:
- 2 Channel RC System
- Steering Servo
- Throttle/Brake Servo
- Engine: 23 to 32cc (We Recommended Zenoah)
- Polycarbonate paint for the bodyshell