This is the highest specification transmitter in the RadioLink line up. With 12 channels, SBUS, PPM, PWM and a seriously powerful computer, there's a lot to love about this low cost radio set. Now supplied in the new metallic orange paint finish!
- 12 Channels
- 2.4Ghz DSSS & FHSS
- SBUS, PPM and PWM capable
- Ballistic 3ms resonse time
- Real Time Telemetry
- 4KM Control Distance
- Only 105mA Operating Current for long run times
- Fully USB Upgradeable
- Supports 2S to 4S Lipo Battey (or x8 AA cells)
- Reverse Polarity Potected
- Full Colour Display
- Fully Featured Computer
- Size: 180x95x220mm
- Weight: 0.95Kg
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Modulation Mode: QPSK
- Channel Bandwidth: 5MHz
- Spread Spectrum: DSSS & FHSS
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >38dbm
- Transmitter Power: <100W (20dbm)
- Operating Current: <105mA
- Operating Voltage: 7.4 to 15V
- Control Distance: Up To 4KM (Depending on the flying environment)
- Channels: 12
- Model Compatability: Helicopter (All 120 and 90 degree swash types), Fixed Wing, Glider and Multi-Rotor.
- Simulator Mode: On connection to trainer the handset switches to power saving mode.
- Screen: 3.5" 16 Colours, 320x480 Pixels.
- Supported Receivers: R12DS, R12DSM, R9DS, R6DSM and R6DS (at time of printing)
Whats in the Box?
- Latest Version 2 AT10 Transmitter
- R12DS Telemetry Receiver
- PRM-01 Voltage Telemetry Unit
- RadioLink Neck strap
- Throttle Return Clip and Spring.
- Instruction CD
- Manufacturer: RadioLink
- Part Number: AT10-2