UPDATE 29/08/2018: Now supplied with X2 R8EF Receivers!
UPDATE 20/09/2017 : New Firmware allows the T8FB to bind to the compact 4 channel car receivers R4F and R4FG! You can now use the T8FB for RC cars and much more due to the compact size of the car receivers. Why not unlock the potential of the R4FG gyro receiver for a new level of control.
UPDATE 30/08/2017 : New Android App now available- forget the computer, just use your phone! This handy new App lets you access all of the computer functions and make changes on the fly directly fromyour Android phone.
Introducing the RadioLink T8FB - A Great value 2.4Ghz 8-Channel programmable radio system w/ SBUS.
The T8FB is an excellent transmitter for beginners and although it has a simple and clean appearance, inside there's a lot going on! Simply connect the T8FB controller to a computer or Android phone via USB cable and access the powerful radio menu just like other high price computer radio sets. All the advantages of a computer radio but at a fraction of the cost!
The supplied R8EF receiver runs on PPM or SBUS making it perfect for racing drones using modern flight controllers or for normal use via the eight servo sockets.
- 8 Channels
- NEW - Android App avialable for programming
- NEW - Now binds to the R8FM, R8EF, R4F and R4FG receivers.
- SBUS, PPM and PWM Operation
- Modern high quality feel and performance.
- Wide Voltage Support. 4.8 - 18V any Battery Type.
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Low Power Consumption - Long Run Times.
- Fully Programmable via USB port.
- Data Back-Up and Firmware Updates
- Servo Reverse
- Aux Channel Assignment
- Stick Mode
- Battery Alarm
- Attitude Switch. Used for Multiple Flight Mode Options on Multi-Rotors.
- Elevon Mix
- V-Tail Mix
- Two User Programmable Mixes
- Dimension : 175mm x 170mm x 100mm
- Weight : 460g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz, FHSS
- Operating voltage : 4.8V ~ 18V
- Control range : 0.5km ~ 1km depends on environment
- Channels: 8 Ch
Whats in the Box?
- The Latest RadioLink T8FB Transmitter.
- RadioLink R8EF S.BUS/PPM 8 Channel Receiver.
- Stick Spring Hardware (To remove the ratchet and make the throttle stick spring back to centre).
- CD with Manual, Software and Drivers.